geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn Jiang <genspr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: failover demo in sandbox
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2010 03:12:25 GMT
Added unicast slsb failover support with

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-5059?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.ext.subversion%3Asubversion-commits-tabpanel

The OpenEJB client is working well because it supports the clustering
failover with PROVIDER_URL "*ejbd://192.168.1.2:4221*" if the target
container is cluster enabled.

I'll  update or create a new failover example for this.  I'll also create
another JIRA to enable the unicast plugin farming.

--
Shawn