geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Delos <dait...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release geronimo-el_1.0_spec-1.0.2 (2nd try)
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 02:14:12 GMT
 The staging repository is not synchronized with tags. I have recreated it
in

Staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-009

In previous voting, Donald told me the license information for W3C and OMG
can be removed, since they're already in the common LICENSE file of geronimo
specs. So the tag content should be right.

在 2010年2月10日 上午1:26,Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com>写道:

--
Best Regards,

Delos