geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Delos <dait...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS]Release geronimo-el_1.0_spec 1.0.2?
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 01:49:38 GMT
Thanks Donald and David.

Actually, I have created the tag for geronimo-el_1.0_spec-1.0.2 with
maven-release-plugin. But my question is, before voting, do we have to make
the spec pass TCK test first?

Donald, when you put up a release vote for JPA spec and Bean validation
spec, I saw you mentioned the specs had passed TCK test. So I wonder if it's
necessary for all specs to be released.

--
Best Regards,

Delos