geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: milestone release of geronimo-jcdi_1.0_spec ?
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 07:41:33 GMT

On Feb 3, 2010, at 10:49 PM, Gurkan Erdogdu wrote:

> Hi David;
>
> I have found some wrong ordering and wrong serialize id. I will
> correct those in the afternoon and patch it. Donald has already
> started a vote. Does this problem blocks the beta- release ?

I'll certainly vote -1 on a non-snapshot with known problems, and I
hope everyone else will too.  I'm not that happy releasing specs until
the implementaition (e.g. openWebBeans) passes its tck, since we have
found subtle implementation problems in specs in the past.

Many thanks for taking a look for these problems, better to look and
fix now than on day 3 of the vote :-)

thanks
david jencks