geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Prepare Geronimo 2.1.5 release?
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 16:25:53 GMT

On Feb 3, 2010, at 7:53 AM, Vamsavardhana Reddy wrote:

> Will it be possible to upgrade the openejb version to 3.0.2 (to
> include the fix for OPENEJB-1005)? This is needed for the Tuscany
> plugin being developed for Geronimo that is right now using G 2.1.4.

Right, there's been a 3.0.2 discussion on dev@openejb and dev@tuscany
regarding this.  Trick with the path issue is the patch basically
removes a line that was added to circumvent a windows path issue.
Need to get a little info from them on how to reproduce so I can find
a fix that doesn't regress windows.

Just pinged them again.

-David