geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: milestone release of geronimo-jcdi_1.0_spec ?
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 23:18:30 GMT
Gurkan,

We've recently found a couple more gotchas to check beyond the tck....
could you check these by hand?  Having them wrong obviously impedes
interoperability :-)

1. all serializable classes have the serialVersionUID as specified in
the javadoc
2. any enums are specified in the order in the javadoc "Enum constant
detail" and NOT that in "Enum constant summary"

thanks
david jencks