geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Padma shree <>
Subject Help needed in Geronimo 2.1.5-Snapshot
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 09:45:00 GMT

I have a sample application which uses the Web messaging service to simulate
stock quotes to a Dojo-enabled client application and i use Tomcat NIO
connector for comet support. I tried deploying the application in Geronimo
2.1.5-Snapshot server, the stock quotes update doesn't happen properly but
it works well in Geronimo 2.1.4. A look at the requests in the firebug shows
that the bayeux connection always terminates in a very short time interval.
however, I don't see any exceptions or errors in the console.

My investigation suggests me that Geronimo 2.1.4 uses tomcat version 6.0.18
while Geronimo 2.1.5 uses tomcat version 6.0.20 and i also see that there is
difference in the packaging of tomcat too. Any suggestions, pointers on this
will be very helpful. Please help.

View raw message