geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jack Cai <greensi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.1.5 Release Status
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 04:49:12 GMT
I updated the Commons Daemon Procrun from our customized 1.0.1 build to
their most recent 1.0.2 release (released today). This release has taken
most fixes that I wanted to see. So now we are simply using the renamed
binaries releaed by Commons Daemon, available here [1]. Hopefully this
addresses people's concern and removes the potential obstacle for the coming
2.1.5 release.

-Jack

[1]
http://www.apache.org/dist/commons/daemon/binaries/1.0.2/windows/commons-daemon-1.0.2-bin-windows.zip