geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jack Cai <greensi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Prepare Geronimo 2.1.5 release?
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 08:39:37 GMT
I'd like to see a new 2.1.5 release! Looking at the JIRAs below, sounds we
need a new release of tranql?

And we should verify/commit those JIRAs already having patches available so
that we include them in the new release too.

And also probably upgrade Tomcat to its latest release 6.0.24...

Not sure whether people are also interested in upgrading Derby to 10.5.x.

-Jack