geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release OpenJPA 2.0.0-beta plugin for Geronimo 2.2 servers
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 14:49:30 GMT
If you are having problems installing the 2.2-beta plugins, you can try
using the geronimo-plugins.xml in the following location, which is a
mirror copy of the one hosted off of g.a.o/plugins/openjpa2 -
  http://people.apache.org/~dwoods/openjpa/
which points to the Nexus staging repo for the actual artifacts.

Also, before you can try building the source code, you'll need to have
built a 2.2 Server locally first, otherwise the build will more than
likely fail, as I have never gotten a CAR to build w/o building the
prereq server level locally first....

-Donald