geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release OpenJPA-2.0.0-beta Plugin for Geronimo 2.1.3 - 2.1.5 servers - RC2
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2010 14:58:12 GMT
I've created a second release candidate of a set of plugins that can be
used to upgrade an existing Geronimo 2.1.3, 2.1.4 or 2.1.5-SNAPSHOT
server from OpenJPA 1.x to the new OpenJPA 2.0.0-beta, so users can
start experimenting with a JPA 2.0 certified codebase.

I just updated the hosted openjpa2/geronimo-plugins.xml for the beta
release, so it'll take about an hour before you can try installing the
plugin from the staging site into a server or you can use the following
plugin catalog until then:
http://people.apache.org/~dwoods/openjpa/

Staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-005/

Source tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/plugins/openjpa2/tags/openjpa2-2.1.3-beta/

Plugin installation instructions:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/plugins/openjpa2/tags/openjpa2-2.1.3-beta/README.txt
Note: You will need to restart your server before running or deploying
apps that need JPA.
The latest version of Daytrader 2.1.3 that can be used for testing can
be installed as a plugin from:
http://people.apache.org/~dwoods/daytrader-2.1.3/

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1  approve