geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS]Release geronimo-el_1.0_spec 1.0.2?
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 15:13:56 GMT
Word about the release process.  If you use the maven-release-plugin,
then it will create the tag for you and update the trunk to the next
version (which is the preferred method when using Genesis 2.0 as the
parent.)  If you are going to manually release the artifacts, then you
should copy the code to branches, update the version, put up a release
vote and then move it to tags if it passes.

-Donald