geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: milestone release of geronimo-jcdi_1.0_spec ?
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 03:13:11 GMT
OK, the patch has been applied and new snapshots published.
Can you (or Blevins) run the signature tests against the latest
snapshots (jcdi, atinject and interceptor) and if everything passes
(please post the confirmation to our TCK list at
geronimo-tck@geronimo.apache.org) I'll create release candidates for
them tomorrow?

Also, can you verify that the following are the correct dependencies, as
we have a geronimo-el_2.2_spec for Java EE 6 -

        <dependency>
            <artifactId>geronimo-interceptor_1.1_spec</artifactId>
            <version>1.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <artifactId>geronimo-el_1.0_spec</artifactId>
            <version>1.0.2-SNAPSHOT</version>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <artifactId>geronimo-atinject_1.0_spec</artifactId>
            <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>

-Donald