geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Prepare Geronimo 2.1.5 release?
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 13:51:19 GMT
Agree that we need to release a 2.1.5.

We need to upgrade to the latest Tomcat 6.0.20.0 build used in 2.2.0 in
our external component as a start, but then we need to upgrade that
component (and 2.2.x) to use the latest 6.0.24 release.

Also, we need to review all dependencies that we include in the
assemblies and upgrade any which have newer releases available which
contain security fixes.  This is always tricky, as we ran into junit
failures and TCK failures when trying to upgrade some components in
2.1.4 (like Jetty)....

-Donald