geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject New Java EE 6 XMLBeans
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 10:15:12 GMT
Hi,
    I have published the latest geronimo-schema-javaee6 to the snapshot
site, also, the codes in Geronimo trunk has been updated to use it. Some
initial testcases are added. On my own machine, I have tried to deploy a web
application with the schema file of version 3.0, it works for me. Will
continue to track it whether other components could work as expected.
    As the codes of geronimo-schema-javaee6 is hosted in public svn, so the
notice and license file needs to updated. I refer to what OpenJPA team did,
but I am sure some more words need to be added, wish anyone who is familiar
with the license issues could help to check it.
   The Java EE 6 time is coming :-)  Next step, we could begin to implement
those new Java EE 6 features which require the new deployment schemas !
--
Ivan