geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From frapien <frank.pien...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Prepare Geronimo 2.1.5 release?
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 21:04:11 GMT

 Tomcat 6.0.24, new release of tranql and  Derby to 10.5.x. should be for
security reasons
I would add OpenJPA 1.2.2 and OpenEJB 3.1.3
if a patch for the problem with OpenEJB 3.1.2 and Sun JDK 1.6.0 u18
GERONIMO-5036 is out
SCA-support via tuscany plugin would be nice as new functionality
regards, frank