geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS]Release geronimo-el_1.0_spec 1.0.2?
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 18:53:58 GMT
Please use the release plugin.  I will vote -1 on any release that
doesn't.

In addition to running the tck, we need to check that:

1. all serializable classes have the serialVersionUID as specified in
the javadoc
2. any enums are specified in the order in the javadoc "Enum constant
detail" and NOT that in "Enum constant summary"

thanks
david jencks