Thanks Jack for the suggestion.

I've update the page[1] based on component versions in G2.2.

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/component-versions.html

Could anyone help to review the page?

Any questions, please let me know.

Jeff

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 11:40 AM, Jack Cai <greensight@gmail.com> wrote:
If you have time, you can write a script to transverse the Geronimo
repository to get the version of all components and filter out
Geronimo modules... :-)

Thanks so much for putting together all the docs!

-Jack