Hi, Forrest:
   There might be a bug there, for workaround it, please add segment below to the config.xml file :
   ->
   <gbean name="TomcatWebContainer">
            <attribute name="serviceName">Catalina</attribute>
        </gbean>
        <gbean name="TomcatEngine">
            <attribute name="serviceName">Catalina</attribute>
        </gbean>
        <gbean name="connectorWrapperGBeanStarter" load="false"/>
   <-
   After that, you could start up the server, but you could not edit those connectors created before the server starting, however, you are still able to add new connectors.
   Thanks for reporting this !