geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rex Wang <rwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: G3 builds fails on Sun java
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2010 02:41:55 GMT
Yes, suggest use maven 2.2.1, and allocate more heap for maven by setting
your MAVEN_OPTS variable -Xms256m -Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m

So far it should be no problem to build framework and the bundles don't need
build separately. Just try maven clean install underneath trunk's framework.

-Rex

--
Lei Wang (Rex)
rwonly AT apache.org