geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Delos <dait...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE]- Geronimo Eclipse Plugins 2.2 - RC3 (3rd try)
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2010 05:27:12 GMT
Hi Kevan,

Thanks for your comment.

Now, I have uploaded the newly signed files, could you try it again? There
is no other change.

It's my fault. I should have checked all the remote files. Actually, I
uploaded the newly signed files before announce RC3 and noted the uploading
queue in my filezilla is empty. But seemed the uploading is failed.

Sorry for the mistake!

--
Best Regards,

Delos