geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Delos <dait...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: rfc66 update
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2010 11:33:31 GMT
Hi Jarek,

I see what you meant. The tracker will only add WAB once. Sorry for my
misunderstanding.

I found several items in TODO file. Besides, I think we may also take these
two items. If possible, I hope to take them.
1) I note you have added URLHandler package from Aries as a dependency. Is
there any plan how to make use of it to convert WAR into WAB? I'd like to
take it.

2) For the lazy activate WAB, I'm not sure if it's an optional feature.
Anyway, I hope to get a workaround for it. I will raise a discussion once I
find any.

Any comments?

Thanks a lot!

--