geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Hughes <hugh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: {DISCUSS] Home for Daytrader sample leveraging Aries
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2010 14:00:22 GMT
Hi Joe, this sounds good and I think Aries is a good place for this.
You mention that the code has diverged from the JEE version. Do you
expect DayTrader/Aries to start life on its own or for there to be
some way of trying to keep the two projects in sync w.r.t bugs fixed,
function added? Perhaps that's just a discussion to have once
DayTrader/Aries can be run on Geronimo.

Thanks,
Jeremy