geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject console broken in trunk?
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 08:50:32 GMT
I think we need to get our automated builds working and set up some
kind of simple way to see if the test servers start without major
errors.

I'm having a test failure in   plugins/tomcat/geronimo-tomcat7-
clustering-wadi/src/test/java/org/apache/geronimo/tomcat/cluster/
ClusteredManagerTest.java which I can't understand and after I disable
the failing test the server builds and the console-jetty-server sort
of starts but looking at the console gives

HTTP ERROR 500

Problem accessing /console/portal/welcome. Reason:

     PageConfig for render path [/welcome] could not be found.

Caused by:

javax.servlet.ServletException: PageConfig for render path [/welcome]
could not be found.
	at
org
.apache
.pluto.driver.PortalDriverServlet.doGet(PortalDriverServlet.java:179)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:575)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:668)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:
532)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler
$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1232)
	at
org
.apache
.geronimo
.console
.filter.RedirectByHashFilter.doFilter(RedirectByHashFilter.java:116)

I suspect that this might be caused by the changes I made recently to
load the gbean classes from a specified plugin rather than the app's
bundle: the welcome app worked but I didn't test the console.
In any case I wondered if anyone else has the console working or if
they see a similar error.  I'm happy to work on fixing it but I'd like
to check that it isn't caused by something odd in my environment.

thanks
david jencks