geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: console broken in trunk?
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 00:49:36 GMT
I fixed a split package problem and the defaultPageId.  Now if I start
the server from plugins/console/console-jetty-server I get an error
about

Module 15/15 org.apache.geronimo.plugins/plugin-console-jetty/3.0-
SNAPSHOT/car     Exception in thread "Timer-32"
java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: loader (instance
of org/apache/felix/framework/ModuleImpl$ModuleClassLoader) previously
initiated loading for a different type with name "org/apache/xmlbeans/
SchemaType"

which I'm not too worried about.

Then, if I visit

http://localhost:8080/console

in firefox I get to the login page and can login.  Then I see what
looks like the skin with an empty navigation tree and no actual
portlet page displayed.  On the other hand if I go to

http://localhost:8080/console/portal/0/Welcome

I get what looks like the welcome page but with no skin or navigation
tree.

Could someone who knows how the javascript is supposed to work take a
look?

thanks
david jencks