geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tracking Geronimo 3.0 work.
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2010 18:26:12 GMT
Any work you are willing to do along these lines would be great!  I
wish we'd added an ee6 category a long time ago so we could have
associated all the work already done with it.  It may be difficult to
find all the existing closed jiras that relate to already-implemented
ee6 features.

Do you think its appropriate to create new jiras for work that has
been done without benefit of a jira?  The related commits won't have
the jira number in the commit message unless  you go back and edit the
commit message.  I personally don't think there is much to be gained
for this, I would only create jiras for work that has not yet been
done.  So for your example of servlet 3.0... we've already done the
steps you list :-)

thanks
david jencks