geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: OpenJPA2 build breakage in trunk
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2010 19:11:29 GMT
Judging from some activity on the openjpa mailing list I think donald
would be available to push some snapshots later today so I'd suggest
waiting an hour or two to see if (2) is possible. If that doesn't work
out then (1) would be better.

Is there a rev # or two that people could revert locally to get a
buildable trunck?

thanks
david jencks