geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: What process to follow to release geronimo samples?
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2010 17:52:56 GMT
AFAIK no one has gotten any sites to generate properly using genesis.
I find site generation to be incomprehensible and full of bugs, I gave
up trying to build the site for geronimo 2.2.

There shouldn't be any snapshots in the site generation process, so
perhaps there is an unspecified version somewhere??  I'd guess we'd
want a geronimo-skin 2.0 since I think it's from genesis.  Maybe it's
called something else now????

Assuming you are working on releasing samples/branches/2.2 I noticed
that at least the root pom needs some cleanup...

- scm location info is wrong
- you shouldn't need any repo configuration
- some of the pllugins are already configured correctly in genesis

thanks
david jencks