geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: cxf bundles
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2010 07:44:51 GMT
1. is there a need for the 2 tools jars to be in the same bundle as
the minimal bundle?  Maybe we could use minimal + the other two jars
individually bundleized.
2. do the other jars in the minimal bundle provide generally useful
functionality?
3. how much is exposed unnecessarily if the individual jars were
bundleized?
4. Have we approached cxf about creating the appropriate bundles
there?  Its pretty unlikely we will be ready to release g 3 before
they do another release.

thanks
david jenkcs