geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From chi runhua <chirun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how much runtime over head for hot redeployment
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2010 13:05:01 GMT
Looks like you are using a super huge WAR with DB access. You might want to
paste your deployment plan here for analysis.

However, we'd like to recommend you to use Admin Console or deploy command
for application deployment instead of hot-deploy.

Refer to [1] for more options for deploying applications in Geronimo.

[1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/deploying-and-undeploying-applications.html

Jeff C