geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject welcome app in trunk
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2010 19:16:53 GMT
Hey folks,

I tried building a server with welcome app with Tomcat in trunk and
ran into a few of problems (at least one of which I thought was
previously fixed). I'm getting these error when starting a server with
welcome app:
1) GERONIMO-5033 - there is a number of warning from Tomcat about
missing xsd/dtd files from servlet spec and possible from jsp spec (or
missing import somewhere)
2) java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.listener.DispatchListener - thought this
was already fixed
3) java.lang.NullPointerException at
org.apache.catalina.startup.WebXml.configureContext(WebXml.java:1152)
- might be a separate problem or be caused by 1) or 2).

Is anybody else seeing these problems too? i thought the welcome app
used to work fine.

Jarek