geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jack Cai <greensi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE - 2nd try] Vote for release GEP 2.2 - RC2
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2010 12:49:29 GMT
The only difference is that I used IBM JDK 6.0SR7.

Just now I tried Sun JDK 1.6.0-17 too, and find that clicking "Browse"
cause Eclipse to exit abnormally. Other server plugins like Tomcat
also has the same problem with Sun JDK. When I use IBM JDK, tomcat
plugin behaves well.

Anyway, it's not a big problem.

-Jack