geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jack Cai <greensi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE - 2nd try] Vote for release GEP 2.2 - RC2
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2010 06:06:43 GMT
I have also tested it on Windows 7. I installed it remotely to Eclipse
Galileo, created a server, debug a jsp on it, did publish, etc.
Everything looked good except that I cannot use "Browse" to locate the
server installation dir when creating a new server runtime
environment, because this caused Eclipse to be frozen for ever, and I
had to kill it. The workaround is to input the path manually into the
input box.

This is a small issue though, so probably should not block the release
unless there are several other similar usability issues.

So I'm +0 here.

-Jack