geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Create geronimo-schema-javaee6 in TCK svn first
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2010 14:17:03 GMT
Here is what we have in the OpenJPA Notice files for jars that include
XSDs from Sun (including aggregate jars and distribution zips) -

. . .
OpenJPA includes the persistence and orm schemas from the JPA
specifications.
Copyright 2005-2009 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved.
OpenJPA elects to include this software in this distribution under the
CDDL license.  You can obtain a copy of the License at:
    https://glassfish.dev.java.net/public/CDDL+GPL.html
The source code is available at:
    https://glassfish.dev.java.net/source/browse/glassfish/
. . .

Here is what we have in the License files -

<ASL 2.0 text>

======================================
  LICENSES FOR INCLUDED DEPENDENCIES
======================================

All the source code for the OpenJPA project is released under the
license above. Additionally, the OpenJPA binary distribution
includes a number of third-party files that are required in
order to the software to function. Unless noted below, these jars
and resource files are also released under the ASF license above.

The exceptions are as follows:

===========================
  orm-xsd.rsrc - included in the openjpa jar, taken from:
    http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/orm_1_0.xsd)
  orm_2_0-xsd.rsrc - included in the openjpa jar, taken from:
    http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/orm_2_0.xsd)
  persistence-xsd.rsrc - included in the openjpa jar, taken from:
    http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/persistence_1_0.xsd)
  persistence_2_0-xsd.rsrc - included in the openjpa jar, taken from:
    http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/persistence_2_0.xsd)

<CDDL 1.0 license text>

-Donald