geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject How to handle the Web Profile subset
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 14:41:51 GMT
We should be putting some thought on what the Geronimo deliverables are
in the web profile world.  I think for the most part, this should be
just a different assembly that assembles a smaller set of components.
The one additional configuration that is probably going to be needed is
an EJB Lite configuration that would be used by the Web Profile
assembly.  This should not be a big delta over what we have, but it does
increase the number of assemblies that we end up releasing.  Are there
other options we should be working at?

Rick