geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: about daytrader-web-jpa
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 02:49:43 GMT
I would rather not include the missing depends, as we want to allow
users to use the web-jpa WAR with other providers besides the one we
ship in Geronimo (like running with Hibernate or Eclipselink for runtime
behavior comparisons.....)

We should include in the README that the user or app server container
has to provide the required jars, which each vendor (like OpenJPA or
Hibernate) should mention already.

-Donald