geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenJPA2 build breakage in trunk
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 02:45:01 GMT
I hadn't upgraded trunk to use the latest OpenJPA 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT, as I
new there was code changes needed in the openjpa modules to some changes
in the final spec api.  I'm busy working on a OpenJPA 2.0.0-beta release
right now, so it'll be a day or two before I can take a look at this.
For now, I would suggest backing out Ivan's changes until I have the
Beta artifacts out on the repos.

-Donald