geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Want to release daytrader 2.2 align with Geronimo server 2.2
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 06:26:15 GMT
I would like to get the web/daytrader-web-jpa WAR assembly working
before we release it, but will need some help as I have some higher
priority OpenJPA 2.0.0 items to finish first.  Basically, I'd like to
make sure that the 2 web assemblies can be deployed on Tomcat 6.0.x
(along with the prereqs to /lib/) and work as they would when deployed
to a Little-G assembly.

Has any verified that the plugins will install on a 2.2 server?

-Donald