geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: What process to follow to release geronimo samples?
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2010 14:37:14 GMT
IIRC I used the component release process (using the
maven-release-plugin) when I released the 2.1.2 version of the samples
... but I have to admit it's been a while and I may have had to make
some exceptions.  But I'd recommend starting there.

Reference
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxPMGT/geronimo-component-release-process.html

Joe