geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Versioning of geronimo-annotation spec jar
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2010 15:23:41 GMT
The Geronimo version of the common-annotations spec jar carries a
geronimo-annotation_1.0-MR1_spec version name.  I'm assuming this is
really the 1.1 annotations spec based on the internal name defined in
the POM.  In the JEE 6 specifications, this version is properly
identified as Common annotations 1.1.  I'm guessing that if I'm feeling
some confusion on whether this was the correct jar that others should as
well.  Shouldn't this be renamed?

I notice that the trunk version is still using
geronimo-annotation_1.0-1.1.1.  I'd like to uplevel this to the JEE6
version, but think I'd like to get a consensus on the naming issue first.

Rick