geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: console broken in trunk?
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 13:11:20 GMT
Fix the The failed Tomcat cluster case at rev.901175, it is caused by some
code changes in Tomcat 7.

2010/1/20 Ivan <xhhsld@gmail.com>

> I got the failed ClusteredManagerTest unit case, too. Will check what's
> wrong.
> For automated build, from the recent daily report message, it was always
> caused by failing to downloading some servicemix snapshots. Not sure all
> those snapshots could be found anywhere, for I always build those artifacts
> from source codes on my own machine.

> I think we need to get our automated builds working and set up some kind of
>> simple way to see if the test servers start without major errors.
>>
>> I'm having a test failure
>> in   plugins/tomcat/geronimo-tomcat7-clustering-wadi/src/test/java/org/apache/geronimo/tomcat/cluster/ClusteredManagerTest.java
>> which I can't understand and after I disable the failing test the server
>> builds and the console-jetty-server sort of starts but looking at the
>> console gives
>>

>> HTTP ERROR 500
>>
>> Problem accessing /console/portal/welcome. Reason:
>>
>>     PageConfig for render path [/welcome] could not be found.
>>

>> Caused by:
>>
>> javax.servlet.ServletException: PageConfig for render path [/welcome] could not be
found.
>> 	at org.apache.pluto.driver.PortalDriverServlet.doGet(PortalDriverServlet.java:179)
>> 	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:575)
>> 	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:668)
>> 	at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:532)
>> 	at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1232)
>> 	at org.apache.geronimo.console.filter.RedirectByHashFilter.doFilter(RedirectByHashFilter.java:116)

>> I suspect that this might be caused by the changes I made recently to load the gbean
classes from a specified plugin rather than the app's bundle: the welcome app worked but I
didn't test the console.

>> In any case I wondered if anyone else has the console working or if they see a similar
error.  I'm happy to work on fixing it but I'd like to check that it isn't caused by something
odd in my environment.

--
Ivan