geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Errors when building JAXWS :: EJB Deployer
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2010 07:20:31 GMT
Hi, Rex
    Some suggestions for your information
    1. Always add clean option while compiling the plugins, there is some
problems if the Felix cache folder exists.
    2. Add -X to find the reason why those bundles contained unresolved
packages are not started.

2010/1/19 Rex Wang <rwonly@gmail.com>

> could anyone give me any tips? Thanks!
>
> ...
> ...
> [INFO] Packaging module configuration:
> D:\_g\trunk\plugins\jaxws\jaxws-ejb-deployer\target\work\plan.xml
> ERROR: Error creating archive. (java.io.FileNotFoundException:
> D:\_g\trunk\plugins\jaxws\jaxws-ejb-deployer\target\bundle-cache\bundle130\version0.-1\revision.location
> (???????????))
> ERROR: Error creating archive. (java.io.FileNotFoundException:
> D:\_g\trunk\plugins\jaxws\jaxws-ejb-deployer\target\bundle-cache\bundle131\version0.-1\revision.location
> (???????????))
> ERROR: Error creating archive. (java.io.IOException: Referenced file does
> not exist:
> D:\_g\trunk\plugins\jaxws\jaxws-ejb-deployer\target\repository\org\apache\geronimo\configs\jaxws-ejb-deployer\3.0-SNAPSHOT\jaxws-ejb-deployer-3.0-SNAPSHOT.car)
> ERROR: Error creating archive. (java.io.FileNotFoundException:
> D:\_g\trunk\plugins\jaxws\jaxws-ejb-deployer\target\bundle-cache\bundle52\version0.-1\revision.location
> (???????????))
> [org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.DependencyManager] : found
> geronimo-plugin.xml for bundle
> org.apache.geronimo.framework.geronimo-gbean-deployer [1]
> ...
> ...
> [FelixDispatchQueue] DEBUG org.apache.geronimo.configs.jaxws-deployer -
> BundleEvent STARTED
> [org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.DependencyManager] : Could not
> start bundle: org.apache.geronimo.configs.openejb-deployer [90]
> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
> org.apache.geronimo.modules.geronimo-openejb [113]: package;
> (package=org.apache.geronimo.persistence)
>     at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundle(Felix.java:3291)
>     at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1653)
>     at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleImpl.start(BundleImpl.java:890)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.DependencyManager.starting(DependencyManager.java:163)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.DependencyManager.bundleChanged(DependencyManager.java:78)
>     at
> org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.invokeBundleListenerCallback(EventDispatcher.java:800)
>     at
> org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.fireEventImmediately(EventDispatcher.java:728)
>     at
> org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.fireBundleEvent(EventDispatcher.java:610)
>     at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.fireBundleEvent(Felix.java:3604)
>     at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.activateBundle(Felix.java:1746)
>     at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1678)
>     at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleImpl.start(BundleImpl.java:890)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.createTempConfiguration(DeploymentContext.java:213)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.initializeConfiguration(DeploymentContext.java:177)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:251)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:211)
>     at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:250)
>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>     at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>     at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:131)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:856)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:245)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.invokeDeployer(PackageMojo.java:519)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.buildPackage(PackageMojo.java:337)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.execute(PackageMojo.java:234)
>     at
> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:490)
>     at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:694)
>     at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:556)
>     at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:535)
>     at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:387)
>     at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:348)
>     at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:180)
>     at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:328)
>     at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:138)
>     at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:362)
>     at
> org.apache.maven.cli.compat.CompatibleMain.main(CompatibleMain.java:60)
>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>     at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>     at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>     at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
>     at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>     at
> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
>     at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
> [org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.DependencyManager] : Could not
> start bundle: org.apache.geronimo.modules.geronimo-jaxws-ejb-builder [129]
> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
> org.apache.geronimo.modules.geronimo-openejb [113]: package;
> (package=org.apache.geronimo.persistence)
>     at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundle(Felix.java:3291)
>     at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1653)
>     at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleImpl.start(BundleImpl.java:890)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.DependencyManager.starting(DependencyManager.java:163)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.DependencyManager.bundleChanged(DependencyManager.java:78)
>     at
> org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.invokeBundleListenerCallback(EventDispatcher.java:800)
>     at
> org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.fireEventImmediately(EventDispatcher.java:728)
>     at
> org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.fireBundleEvent(EventDispatcher.java:610)
>     at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.fireBundleEvent(Felix.java:3604)
>     at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.activateBundle(Felix.java:1746)
>     at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1678)
>     at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleImpl.start(BundleImpl.java:890)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.createTempConfiguration(DeploymentContext.java:213)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.initializeConfiguration(DeploymentContext.java:177)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:251)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:211)
>     at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:250)
>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>     at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>     at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:131)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:856)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:245)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.invokeDeployer(PackageMojo.java:519)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.buildPackage(PackageMojo.java:337)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.execute(PackageMojo.java:234)
>     at
> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:490)
>     at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:694)
>     at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:556)
>     at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:535)
>     at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:387)
>     at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:348)
>     at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:180)
>     at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:328)
>     at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:138)
>     at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:362)
>     at
> org.apache.maven.cli.compat.CompatibleMain.main(CompatibleMain.java:60)
>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>     at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>     at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>     at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
>     at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>     at
> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
>     at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
> [FelixDispatchQueue] DEBUG
> org.apache.geronimo.configs.jaxws-ejb-deployer-DEPLOYMENT - BundleEvent
> STARTED
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] could not package plugin
>
> Embedded error: Unable to create configuration for deployment:
> dependencies: null
> Cound not find parent configuration:
> org.apache.geronimo.configs/openejb-deployer/3.0-SNAPSHOT/car
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] For more information, run Maven with the -e switch
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Total time: 2 minutes 18 seconds
> [INFO] Finished at: Tue Jan 19 14:52:13 CST 2010
> [INFO] Final Memory: 89M/254M
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> --
> Lei Wang (Rex)
> rwonly AT apache.org
>



-- 
Ivan

Mime
View raw message