geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: welcome app in trunk
Date Sat, 16 Jan 2010 01:51:51 GMT
2010/1/16 Jarek Gawor <jgawor@gmail.com>

> Hey folks,
>
> I tried building a server with welcome app with Tomcat in trunk and
> ran into a few of problems (at least one of which I thought was
> previously fixed). I'm getting these error when starting a server with
> welcome app:

1) GERONIMO-5033 - there is a number of warning from Tomcat about
> missing xsd/dtd files from servlet spec and possible from jsp spec (or
> missing import somewhere)

  Yes, I wish to add them in a few days ago, but not sure the license issue,
so ...

> 2) java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.listener.DispatchListener - thought this
> was already fixed

  It is a classloader issue, you could just uncomment the createWrapper
method in GeronimoStandardContext to avoid it. I guess that Tomcat is fixing
in now ?

> 3) java.lang.NullPointerException at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.WebXml.configureContext(WebXml.java:1152)
> - might be a separate problem or be caused by 1) or 2).

 I did not remember I got this error, could you please check it after
solving the issue 2 ?

--
Ivan