geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About deploying web applications to Tomcat 7.0
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2010 06:19:13 GMT
Yes, I am also sure that it should be easy to make the mvn protocol handler
to support the nested bundle function.  The reason for saying "not a
standard bundle" is for the no-copying OSGI bundle deployment, I guess that
it might be more difficult if the source file is a nested bundle file.
However, it is just a guess ;-)

--
Ivan