geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: -EA- in the jee6 spec versions.
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 21:23:37 GMT

On Jan 6, 2010, at 2:50 PM, Rick McGuire wrote:

> I believe the JEE6 specs have finally gone final.  When would be the
> appropriate time to remove the -EA- indicator from the Geronimo spec
> jar versions?

Noticed you removed the EA on all the specs.  We need to do a release
of the jcdi and interceptor libraries for an upcoming OWB release.
What prefix do you propose as these aren't yet cleared by the final TCK?

On a side note, the servlet-3.0 library is still horrendously out of
date.  Seems like no one has been taking care of it for quite a
while.  I can send you a report for it on the TCK list.  Maybe you or
someone will have the time to update it.

-David