geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Forrest Xia <forres...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What process to follow to release geronimo samples?
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2010 09:32:06 GMT
Hi Joe,

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 10:37 PM, Joe Bohn <joe.bohn@earthlink.net> wrote:

> IIRC I used the component release process (using the maven-release-plugin)
> when I released the 2.1.2 version of the samples ... but I have to admit
> it's been a while and I may have had to make some exceptions.  But I'd
> recommend starting there.
>
> Reference
> http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxPMGT/geronimo-component-release-process.html

The process doc is out of date. I checked some profile settings in the
genesis tree, not found matched settings as those in the document. So I am
afraid that I could not follow it to do the samples release.

Seems to me, I need to figure out an workable way for samples 2.2 release.
But if anyone could have some insights on this to comment, especially about
how the Geronimo 2.2 was released, that would be very appreciated!

Forrest