geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Informix XA data source configuration for IFX_LOCK_MODE_WAIT
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2010 19:55:00 GMT
I added this to the tranql wrapper and pushed a new snapshot to the
codehaus snapshot repo.

http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/org/tranql/tranql-connector-informix-xa/1.2-SNAPSHOT/

Can you verify that this works, that the time unit is seconds, and
look around to see if there are other properties we should allow
setting on the XADatasource?

many thanks
david jencks