geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From frapien <frank.pien...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Where to find the Geronimo -ApacheDS plugin?
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2010 22:58:54 GMT

Hi David,
i tried, but two jars are missing in the referenced repos. Any hints=
Thnak Frank
Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.directory.daemon:daemon-bootstrappers:jar:1.1.2-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.directory.daemon
-Dartifact
d=daemon-bootstrappers -Dversion=1.1.2-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to
file

there:

      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.directory.daemon
-DartifactId
daemon-bootstrappers -Dversion=1.1.2-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/f
le -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1) org.apache.geronimo.plugins:geronimo-directory:jar:1.1-SNAPSHOT
        2)
org.apache.directory.daemon:daemon-bootstrappers:jar:1.1.2-SNAPSHOT

2) jug:jug-asl:jar:2.0.0

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=jug -DartifactId=jug-asl
-Dversion=2.0
0 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

there:

      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=jug -DartifactId=jug-asl
-Dversion=2.0.0
-Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1) org.apache.geronimo.plugins:geronimo-directory:jar:1.1-SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.directory.server:mitosis:jar:1.5.4
        3) jug:jug-asl:jar:2.0.0

2 required artifacts are missing.

for artifact:
  org.apache.geronimo.plugins:geronimo-directory:jar:1.1-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
  apache-incubator
(http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/),