geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Where to find the Geronimo -ApacheDS plugin?
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2010 23:23:30 GMT
Are you trying to update the geronimo plugin?  It may not build any
more as-is, since apache directory has advanced considerably since
then.  I would update the apacheds versions to their latest release
and geronimo versions to 2.2 and try again.  This should eliminate any
missing snapshot problems.  I have no idea why the apparently released
jug jar might be missing.

hope this helps... providing more detail on what you have changed and
what you are building would be helpful.

thanks
david jencks