geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: project with server-assembly packaging
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2010 19:45:32 GMT
I fixed this particular problem.

It's caused by incorrect use of a parent project in this demo.  Some
ancestor of this module defined a dependency on the testsupport module
using ${version as the version.  This is evaluated at runtime using
the version of the project you are building.  This might be different
from what was originally expected.

So, I made the parent of this module a genesis 2 pom.  However it
would be a lot better to make a parent pom for all the failover demo
stuff so you have consistent versions and don't need more than one scm
element.

thanks
david jencks